Saturday, April 17, 2010

Natural Bug Killer Giveaway


Just in time for Eco Week and upcoming Earth Day (April 22), Mschiefmakers hate bugs flying around the house and eating foods in the house, even though they love studying them.

They are thus conflicted on killing bugs, but they realize sometimes the bugs could be pests, but killing them doesn't have to mean creating a toxic environment in the house. The other day we noticed just how many ant hills we had in our back yard and recently we found some had crept in from the annex and had gotten in the kitchen! eek!


Lucky for the Mschiefmakers, they were offered some
home pest control products which will spare them from the fumes and harsh chemicals. EcoSMART, an organic pesticide and natural insect repellent company makes natural ant killer and other natural products.

The company carries products that are both kid and pet friendly, and most importantly, are non-toxic. Here are the available bundles:

Safe Plant & Garden Value Bundle

Safe Picnic Value Bundle

Safe Patio Value Bundle

One lucky Mschiefmaker reader can get her/his own bundle of products. Check out the options below by simply submitting a comment saying why you want or need one of these bundles! That's it! You got great odds.

Contest Ends April 30! Open to continental US Residents only.

Good luck!


1 comment:

CurlyKye said...

This came RIGHT on time!! Even if I don't win, thank you so much for posting about these products. I have a puppy and I am notorious for spraying flying insect killer so much that it looks and smells like I'm defogging our home *haha* during the summer so I have been worried about what I could use that wouldn't be harmful to him.