Wednesday, October 27, 2010

kids say the funniest things


This Sunday, we took the kids to the "deadbeats" mass - that is the very last and latest mass in the DC metropolitan area. It's at 7pm. I ran in the Army 10miler in the morning and needed the rest of the day to recover. Eventually, GG and I went on a nature walk and Trinidaddy and the boys practiced some soccer drills at the nearby park.

Anyway. I digress.

GG acted up as usual. The boys were okay. We sat behind two women and one who has a gorgeous round mane of curls similar to the hair Destiny Child Singer Kelly Rowland is sporting above.

GG noticed the woman's hair half way through the mass and whispered to me, " uhhhhhh, she got BIG hair!"

that was the funniest thing and the way she said it kept me in stitches. I had to do a lot not to embarrass myself and let others around me in church know I was cracking up!

It was too funny!

What a way to start reposting about the Mischiefmakers' antics again!

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

How cool I have to blogger friends that did the Army 10 Miler ! http://www.traveldivastories.com/2010/10/army-ten-miler.html