Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I think I might have delivered a STEM baby!

not Cboy but a photo stock image

My creative 8 year old impresses us today by answering the Double Jeopardy question which stumped one of the contestants. The answer was "What is a microwave?" and the question had to do with melting cheese something. Smart boy. He is the same one who has loyal subscribers to his YouTube Channel which has gotten nearly 25,000 views. He is also the family historian because alone he has taken several dozen photos and videos of his siblings, cousins, me and TriniDaddy at various family events. That's my STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math) kid. As the mother to a momma's boy, I get the benefit of his visual eye. Ever so often, he takes my phone and when I get it back, I discover he has switched up the wallpaper background with some other visually appealing image or a nostalgic old photo from the camera memory. He does that just so his mom can have a fresh perspective when she looks at her Blackberry - I mean since his mom is practically married to her Blackberry and all. ha!


Here is a collection of the images I've been surprised and blessed to see...













That's my Cboy!!

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

Awesome that he is passionate about something!!!!!!