Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The "Mom" Diet

It's so hard to eat healthy. These days, I have seriously fallen off the wagon of my healthy eating habits I occasionally adopt once in a while when I get a burst of good eating energy.

These days, I'm on
...

The Mom Diet

Breakfast

"The Lunch packing scramble" which is a mixture of left over scrambled eggs off of the baby's breakfast plate, with a side of waffle pieces from Cboy's breakfast, the uneaten grapes and string cheese I unpack from the previous day’s lunch kit and the crust from the edges of the peanut butter /jelly sandwich from that day's lunch

Washed down with the leftover milk from 4 year old’s bowl of cereal.


Lunch:

Mixed greens topped with leftover fish from the previous night’s dinner. Dessert: various snacks I hid from the kids and re-discover accidentally and randomly during the day, in a linen closet here, glove compartment there….


Dinner

What dinner? By the time I snack on the various ingredients that go into cooking dinner, who has any room for anything else?


Afterdinner/After putting kids to bed:


I try, though lately not so successfully, to do a 30-45 minutes romp in the gym to burn it all off...I have got to get on a better routine! oy vey!


Ha!


No comments: