
between the hours of 5pm and 9pm when the children come home, I will ignore all telephone calls except those from immediate family.
I am doing horrible at letting my work day bleed into the family time with the kids. Trinihubby hates it. I feel guilty about it. The kids certainly would love my undivided attention.
I have memorialized it here and do solemnly swear to abide by the family 5-9pm hour rule!
2 comments:
I think that is a good rule. I have heard how it takes an effort for people that work at home to separate the time. I can imagine that it is. My rule would have to be the opposite, I would have to make myself work.*lol* I applaud your discipline to work at home :)
Thanks! Wish me luck. I hear ya. It is so easy to want to sneak in a nap. Goof off on the internet or head to the mall. I have too much backed up stuff to do to keep me in line and in focus.
*sigh* I can't wait to retire early!
Post a Comment