Wednesday, August 5, 2009
The Child Leash: Video of Woman Dragging Child Through the Store
When I first heard of this story, I was mortified, especially to learn the child had bruises on the back of his neck. The mother, Melissa Catherine Smith-Means, 37, of Gaylesville, Ala., was arrested later at her home around 12:30 p.m. She was charged with felony first-degree cruelty to children.
This is timely for me as just this week, I saw a man with a child in a harness around the arms and chest and thought it was a shame that for whatever reason, it is common, for people to keep their children in contraptions like a DOG!
While, I do understand that some kids can be handfuls especially when in public and others have hormonal imbalances in the form of ADHD and ADD, but still... It kinda weirded me out and upset me a little to see.
This video though, I am ashamed to admit, had me chuckly at first. It is a serious issue and one not to laugh at, but still...EEK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JJ - OMG!
Post a Comment