It's been over 16 years since I have banked at this place, but recently this bank has charged me $630 in fees in the course of 90 days so...I am so anxious to leave Chevy Chase Bank for good.
I went into a branch and even wrote a letter about the fees and to ask that they remove them. They told me no.
They will feel bad they let me walk out the door that is for sure...I hate to vent, but I hope someone considering banking there does a google search sees this and opts for another bank.
We'll probably go with Suntrust or Citibank. I hear Wachovia and PNC are decent banks that treat their long standing customers with a little courtesy and respect.
I am going to not harp on it any longer and just pray to God I not have to spend any more energy stressing over that bank after this weekend when we close our account!
No comments:
Post a Comment