Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kiddy Party "Goody" Bags are going S.W.A.G.

Check out the FANTABULOUS goody bags my kids walked home with after a couple of parties:This bag from a party we attended on Halloween was fully stocked with licensed merchandise. At the party, the host gave away prizes which my family took home including a Cars DVD, a plush Cars blanket, Motorized Cars, and other goodies. Whoa Mama!
Last weekend, CBoy went to a movie party with just 6 other & 7 year olds and walked away with this big bag of wonderful stuff. I was excited to see the Chess game because I was going to ask my husband to teach the kids and I how to play. I'm thinking it would help teach logical skills, strategy and patience. The cylindrical thing is a piggy bank which is also very timely as I was planning on starting to give CBoy money for chores in lieu of an allowance to encourage him to save and buy something he wants rather than wait for us to get it for him. Finally, the science book is cool to go through as I plan to steer all the kids towards fields in science and tech.

Yes, I'm crazy, neurotic and pushy! And what? LOL!

By the look of these bags that are comparable to full out celebrity event S.W.A.G. bags, I was wondering if it was time to step up my goody bag game! Hahaha!

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

wow I really need to step up my game too..and there was I thinking I was doing something here!! LOL

JayJayGhatt said...

amazing eh!