Thursday, December 3, 2009

My 7 year old is settling in well as the wise cracking eldest


I've been cracking up at the antics of the mischiefmakers lately.

In particular, Cboy who is so cunning and sneaky about tricking his little brother into doing his bidding. I shouldn't laugh but I thought it was so funny one day when I asked him to go to the basement and tell his little brother I needed him upstairs to clean the tiny mess little brother had made in his room.

Next thing I know, Jboy comes up stairs asking "Where is my surprise?" ...and I ask, "um did Cboy tell you I had a surprise?"

"uh yeah."

FUNNY! So creative.

Another time, I made some home made chicken nuggets [read: store bought freezer Tyson's chicken heated in the oven] and I ask Cboy to take it downstairs to JBoy to snack on in the basement. On his way down, I hear Cboy exclaim, "Oh Jboy! Guess what I have? McDonald's" So sneaky.

Of course, Jboy wasn't fooled. Shortly therafter, I heard JBoy say, "HEY! THAT'S NOT MCDONALD'S!"

FUNNY!

No comments: