Saturday, January 23, 2010

JBoy, the Baby Whispererer


Just wanted to share a very tender moment today.

GG woke up and realized her big brother JBoy was no longer sleeping next to her as he had all night.

She called out to him. He walked up stairs. I smiled and asked him to lay next to us. (I had run to sit my GG at this time). GG is looking for you, I tell JBoy.

She smiled. J Boy lay down next to us. GG kissed his cheek. Very tender.

J Boy Smiled, then GG kissed his head and told me to do the same.

J Boy is great with children younger than he and at the after care program. There is this one tiny kid who really looks up to JBoy.

JBoy told TriniD the other day, "That's my friend. I call him 'Tiny brother'".

Too sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's an adorable picture of J.
Natasha