Sunday, February 21, 2010

INTRODUCING....THE NEWEST MEMBER OF MISCHIEFMAKERS: GG!!!


I'd like to introduce and welcome to the Mischiefmakers blog the latest Mischiefmaker and QUEEN mischiefmaker, Chief-Trouble-raiser-in-Charge - GG

She was featured on my pregnancy blog Bellyitch, but it has become more popular than expected and I do not feel comfortable featuring her much over there.

We will be featuring her infamous antics along with her brothers.

I mean today alone, she tore apart one of my expensive padded envelopes, poured out 90% of her costly GoldBond powder all over her brother's room, climbed on my desk and wined to soca while I worked, wrote all over my work, broke my client's corporate seal maker...and much much more! She is out of control!!!! She will provide much fodder for this blog indeed!


I've been slow to post lately because I've just been doing too much, but I hope to do a post tomorrow on my travel adventures with GG. She and I vacationed together in her dad's native land of Trinidad for carnival.

She enjoyed the weather and break, but the fun... or shall I say challenge began when we departed this past Sunday.

STAY TUNED....

No comments: