Monday, June 21, 2010

Review: CSN Online Stores


I was contacted to check out CSNstores.com, a Boston based online merchandiser that began in 2002 but has grown to be among the top 3 online retailer of heavily discounted home and office goods in the United States. It is in the process of reaching out to the blogging community and asked me to spread the word among readers.

Armed with a $50 gift certificate provided by the company, I set out to try out and explore one of its many stores: www.AllModern.com ,www.Luggage.com , www.LuxeByCSN.com , www.ShoesGotSole.com , www.Cookware.com www.TeakWickerandMore.com , or www.ToysandGamesOnline.com. There are over 200 that operate under its brand! Holy Cow! 

Because my husband's birthday is coming up, I opted for the LuxebyCSN.com site and picked out a nice pair of casual shoes. Upon reaching the site, I was impressed by the upscale look of it and thought you'd be surprised to think it was a discount store. Indeed, there were many top brands and I knew of most of them, though I was introduced to a few more. The designers all seemed tops. I must say though, the items on the lower end of the price scale did nothing for me and were not my style. It appears the items cater more to a maturer audience. I did find a few youthful trendy items but those were all sold out!

Second, that is the downside to the service is that the best stuff gets snatched up the fastest. So you have to be quick on the draw  and one should look to the availability of each item first before getting too excited. It is stated how many items are available somewhere on thumbnail of the item. Also, in the main and subpage, the number of items for sale are listed in parentheses.

Overall, I had a pretty easy and seamless process.  CSN.com offers a brick & mortar 30 day return policy, accepts all credit cards, and provides FREE shipping on some products! Woo hoo!!

There are so many options in the other CSN.com stores so they are pretty good place to start when you are in search of items - like any item! ha!

1 comment:

John said...

I would like to share a tip I just found about a discount gift card exchange called abcgiftcards.com . You can buy sell and trade gift cards at discounted prices from all National retailers.