Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ambitious Summer Plans

Soon and very soon, I am going to tackle this ambitious curriculum I built for my three children. Too bad I am so busy trying to satisfy my firm clients, write 5 blogs, Tweet via my 4 twitter accounts, moderate 4 Facebook groups, and  2 Linked in Groups. I have to do a better time management because the children come first...right?

2 comments:

sharlene Mentor said...

hey, I am sure the kids are clean and fed! I grew up in NY, during the summers...there was no camp, activities...nothing! We played outside as long as we were home when the street lights came on!!!! Nowadays, we have camp, playdates, park time etc....we are doing so much even during the school year with extra activities! Why stress yourself, dem children basic needs are way beyond met!!!! Heck, keep multi-tasking and get rich writing...that might be the ticket to more time for the kids:) lol

JayJayGhatt said...

Thanks much Sharlene! That makes me feel much better! So supportive. I have started the curriculum and felt great to start! I'll try not to put so much pressure on myself to meet up to the high standard I place on myself!