Friday, April 1, 2011
If you're looking for my Blackberry...
...you'll find it sitting in a bowl of rice undergoing a detox treatment. Somehow, some moisture got into it and I cannot operate the keys and the screen is black.
I love my Blackberry, but I must say my nerves are being tested at this point. I look forward to beta testing a company's app using an iPhone in a week. I will be live video messaging with it. Cool huh?
I am praying I don't fall in love with it (the iPhone) and out of love with my Blackberry. I've been a loyalist for so long, after all.
I think the time apart will give me a chance to miss it. *sigh* In the meantime, no text, tweets, Facebook updates, emails or calls via my Blackberry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Who wouldn't want to stay loyal to a Blackberry? It has great features, thus making communication a lot easier and faster. What happened to it, anyways? Have you had it fixed?
Post a Comment