Afterward, we headed up to the National Monument to romp on the grounds and let the kids let off some energy. We ended our day trip at our fav spot, Ollie's Trolley Restaurant. The kids got hot dogs and enjoyed riding the Trolly train. I had a veggie burger. We came home and everyone went to bed at 8pm. Mom, Dad, Baby, Kids. My sister came off from work and was surprised to see the entire house knocked out. That was an exhausting day and no one took a nap so.... She, being the party animal, took the opportunity to sneak out, put on her party clothes and enjoy the night out. That was the best 10 hours sleep I had in a looooong time. I felt so refreshed, I had no qualms about getting up at 6 am in the morning to do my nearly 10 mile run with my running group.
GG loves the Alligators...they are snappy just like she is! LOL!

These were like the laziest sharks I have ever seen in my life. They just sat at the bottom of the tank chillin.


The Giant Sea Turtle was a hit among the kids.
JBoy waited for a long time anxiously awaiting the electric eel to eat the school of small fish that it shared a tank with! Hilarious. We long moved past that display and he just stood there waiting for the carnage!
Cboy is a budding photographer and videographer. He was so cute telling his cousin "move left. okay now. a little to the right. step back okay. okay perfect!" ha! I am going to upgrade my camera and let him have mine I think. Or buy him a kid friendly version for himself. He loves filming stuff. I've promised to set up a YouTube account for him and put all his work there.
Wait for me guys!!!!!




2 comments:
Sounds like it was a day full of fun!! Oldest also likes to make and create videos. He made one of his Thomas trains and so far he has over 25k hits!
LORD! I remember when she was born...now she's walking! I'm getting OLE'!
Post a Comment