Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mom to Kids: I'm not an SUV Stewardess

Um...you wanna wait til we get home kids? I need to keep both hands on the wheel, here!

I'm going to institute a "NO EATING" policy in the SUV because in addition to the mess the Mischiefmakers make in the vehicle daily, they also have the nerve to make so many demands and serve them while I drive!

I swear the way these kids ask me to open up juice boxes, take back the banana peel, pass them back snacks, you'd think I was their personal waitress or something! Sheesh!

3 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

I know that's RIGHT! IF they can't eat responsibility and on the SOLO tip, they need to wait until they get home! LOL!

We are MEAN MOMS GG what's up with that????

*Tanyetta* said...

*JJ*

Brown English Muffin said...

Or "Mama look at this, Mama what's that, Mama look at my face!"

Kid I'm driving!!!!!!!!!