Thursday, February 12, 2009

scene and heard



Cboy to me after I threatened to spank JBoy if he kept acting up at home:

"You should beat him. Do you want to borrow my belt?"

Guys, he actually removed his belt!?! My little brown nosing baby brother selling out momma's boy! He is too smart for his own good!

The other day in the car, JBoy asked him to pass back the entire back of oreos and CBoy exclaimed!

"Oh no! No you don't! I know how this story ends. I pass it back. You eat all the cookies!"

The stuff that comes out of their mouths, I swear!

I don't recall if I posted about this already, but the other day, the two of them were riding around the house Jboy chasing Cboy in their ride along cars and JBoy exclaims, "STOP, put your hands where I can see them!"

They don't watch much TV in our house so they must be getting this stuff from the videos they show at After care!

That cracked me up, but not so much that me and Trinihubby didn't institute a twice weekly after school libary trip. We've got to get Cboy loving books. He doesn't care too much for reading though JBoy LOVES books. He likes to pretend to read them and after hearing a certain book read to him, he will memorize it. I think its time for us to step up our game and get them reading more. CBoy reads at grade level and JBoy is eager enough that he should be doing some level of reading by now.

which reminds me, I need to get cracking on my much anticipated resource expose on the admission tests for those high faluting schools.

No comments: