I think I've coined a new term for working moms. I've been home working all day with the kids home from school for president's day. I had big plans to do stuff with them today. Get out and see something presidential. Go Ice Skating. Instead. the only person who's left the house has been me to go get some coffee and sit my big rump back in the chair to keep working on deliverables for clients.
I am optimistic that the day will come when I will not have to work so much and can make my children and hubby a priority again. *sigh* I have my vision board in sight and I know the day will come...soon...
"Welcome to Hollywood!" Cboy just exclaimed. me thinks he may have been watching too much American Idol of late! ha!
im going to look up that term and see if it's already been coined or if i could stake claim now!
No comments:
Post a Comment