
I went over to a friend's house this weekend and was so embarrassed when she came to the SUV side door to say goodbye to the kids as I buckled them in to see my "movie cinema floor" that is the floor to my SUV.
My kids totally trash My car. They are so quick to just dump the wrappers to food they eat on the floor. I mean no matter how much I tell them tonotdo that, they don't listen.nThere's pretzel crumbs, cracker crumbs, goldfish crumbs, entire sandwiches, and ick! I clean the floor
Then if I forbid them from eating in the car, I am a wicked witch! ha!
2 comments:
I have the same issue. I am not the best with cleaning my car regularly but the kids just do not help with the process. And then they get mad when I make them clean it out. *lol* Hey, the word verification is the same as my middle name. *lol*
im glad you can commensurate with my grief! LOL!
really? re: name. too funny!
Post a Comment