Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Your Most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Story!


GapOutlet & Twitter moms teamed up to offer a blog posting topic: Your Most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Story. Here is mine:


I love outlet malls and try to hit one in the fall to stock up on school clothes for the entire season. It's a great opportunity to get quality designer clothes that last long for sometimes 80% off the original price.

My most Triumphant Outlet Shopping Experience has got to be the time I went to the Coach Outlet Store and purchased a diaper bag that retailed for $450 for the just $250. Because I had spent over $200, I got extra percentage off my purchase and coupons that could have been used THAT day. I used the extra cash to stock up on a few gifts that I save for Christmas.

That bag was such a great find and resource because I used it for all three of my children, used it as a briefcase when it could no longer be used as a baby bag, as a tote during travel and later as a overnight bag for my kids when they visit grandma.

aaah! What a deal!

I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to get a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

No comments: