
I have some named brand friends.
You know the type that only shop Pottery Barn for their kids. Who look down at plastic Toys R Us playground equipment because their children can only be seen swinging from natural oak equipment installed from the ground up and that requires installation support.
Their kids only wear Gap, Hanna Andersson, Gymboree clothes and won't be caught dead in a Walmart or Target originals, even if it is Carters for Walmart brand.
Their appliances are stainless steel.
Their children go to the best schools in the region.
Their cars come equipped with bike racks on the top. No Jeep Wranglers or American cars will do.
But a Land Rover, yes! Yes indeed!
I have some named brand friends.
Yes I do.
note: they are not Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise however (seen above with a younger Suri Cruise)
No comments:
Post a Comment