One of my new favorite spots for finding significantly discounted home, office, clothes and children items, CSNStores.com offered me the opportunity to review its site and provided me a generous $50 gift certificate to do so. At first blush, I was overwhelmed by the placement of the items throughout www.ToysandGamesOnline.com in that I found it a bit too busy.
Eventually, I found some great items and ended up purchasing a few toys for my eldest boy who had a birthday coming up. I took some time to go through CSN's www.ShoesGotSole.com site and found it upscale and pleasant on the eye. It had a luxurious feel to it as did CSN's www.LuxeByCSN.com site. But those were but two of over 200 online stores! Others include www.AllModern.com, www.Luggage.com , www.Cookware.com , www.TeakWickerandMore.com and many others! There are CSN stores that sell everything from dining room furniture to light fixtures. I was overwhelmed by it all.
Overall, the process was seamless and quick. If you have to find something retail, I would suggest checking out CSN Stores online first to see if there is a reasonably priced or discounted version there first. You might even find the exact same item for loads less than in the stores!
As a treat to Mischiefmaker readers, CSN is offering up a $50. 00 gift certificate to one lucky Mischiefmaker reader!!
Entry is limited to US and Canda residents only.
To enter, simply enter below in the form. You get an additional 3 entries for posting about the contest on your own blog. You get one entry per Tweet. Please include the link to the tweet in the entry. Enter as many times as you like. Contest ends September 20.
Good Luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment