Friday, August 8, 2008

hypnotized by terrestrial radio


I am not afraid to admit.

Hi, my name is JJ. Yes, I am a middle class profressional wife and mother of three children. And I love Lil Wayne!

oy vey! and my local radio was ragging on the makers of Kidz Bop, a compilation cd that features children singing the latest pop hits. At first, when I used to see the commercials for these cds, I thought it was cute. That is until I listened closesly to the songs they were singing. Um "Clumsy" a little mature for a child, but okay. It's about love and little girls fantasize, but it took the case that they let Kids sing LOLLIPOP by Lil Wayne and they didn't even bother TO CHANGE THE LYRICS!!

check out the chorus and first stanza...

Shawty say i lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop
She say i lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop
lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop
She say I ..... like a lollipop

Shawty wanna thug
Bottles in the club
Shawty wanna hump
You know I like to touch
Ya lovely lady lumps

er...yeah! nice. :S

No comments: