Friday, January 30, 2009

There's A New Chief Mischiefmaker in Town



It is officially official, GG has replaced JBoy as the Chief Mischiefmaker. At 2 feet tall, she is a tiny terror on wheels. She has been racking up serious deeds to dethrone the Chief:

...We can't keep toilet paper on their roll because if you accidentally leave the bathroom door open, in a matter of moments you'll return to see the Mummy of GG staring back at you. I mean she will unravel the entire roll. for fun? or for the sake for mischeif? who knows.

...the girl cannot be left in any room alone for more than 1 second. I left her in the bedroom with her brothers last Sunday for a brief moment (I swear it was no more than 5 minutes). I hear TriniDaddy upstairs yell, 'OH NO! GG!!!!!!' and came back to find two fistfuls of her brothers uber expensive eczema cream slathered all over her body and her eldest brothers back. We ended up getting to church late that day despite having a somewhat early start for the day. There they were all clean, combed, brushed, primped and propped, ready to be shuttled in the SUV. Then GG happens!

...Really, folks, there is not a tube in the house that the girl doesn't like and want to squeeze to death. She isn't one bit fazed by the stench of Ben Gay. If it's in a fat juicy tube, GG's squashing all emollients out of it.

... Have crayon, will swallow. Really, she has a fascination for eating crayons and foil paper. Weird tastes, that baby has

...And then she's so tiny and has stealth like qualities. Like the other day, I'm sitting at the computer typing up a quick email and assumed she was being entertained in the nursery with her brothers. Quietly and unassumingly she waddles in the office and I hear a rustling under the desk and I jump thinking it's a mouse or something. I get up and go around the desk and discover her little 2 feet tall self was under the desk trying to dislodge her daddy's cell phone charger from the wall!!! Why? Of course because it had a red shiny indicator on showing that the device was plugged in and GG used that as her cue to come in and destroy! The thing has not worked ever since. oy vey!

...She even knows how to cause mischief in your face. Her favorite spot is sitting on the computer desk. I am always on the computer after all. While surfing and call myself playing with her at the same time, she will pick up every single item on the desk and hurl them or smack them off the desk and onto the floor.

...and speaking of floor, she can't see a pile of debris assembled on the floor to be swept up, she'll jettison across the room and stop whatever she is doing so she can dip her hand in the trash and shake it all up. Leaving you to have to first wash her hands and lock her from the room, and then start the sweeping job all over.

...the same thing goes for puddles of water or minor spills, her favorite pasttime is to splash in that and smack around the mess. Spread it around.

that girl is a TRUE TRUE MISCHIEFMAKER! she is a barrell of laughs and makes life so fun!

No comments: