Yeah, I can't believe we survived an Ice Skating party a few weeks ago. Personally, I hadn't been on ice skates in over ten years before then, but I was assured, it's just like riding a bike, you never forget. Oy vey! The challenge was balancing your weight on that slender blade and try not to topple yourself and your child over. The boys had a blast and we had so much fun that we are thinking of going ice skating more regularly.

Cboy looks like pro eh?

It took a little while, but I eventually remembered how to coast. I don't know if Jboy felt completely safe in my arms though! ha!


These guide thinga ma bobs helped with Cboys confidence later.

Go Cboy Go!!

I think this was the birthday boy, who with his older brother, is a PRO!! he's been skating since the age of 1! I know, right?


Afterwards we had cake, sandwhiches, chips and drinks...

GG came along, color coordinated with her brother in orange and check out her skinny jeans! one of her Godmothers bought it for her for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment