
Cboy looking quite stiff with his fake smile on. Er can you tell we were a wee bit rushed this morning. If his shirt sticking out from under his sweatshirt isn't giving it away. I still think he looks cute in his uniform. It was chilly in the AM, but he was the only kid who wore the sweatshirt.

Jboy started the same school today. He is/was so much more enthusiastic and excited. Today, half his class started. Tomorrow, the other half will start and then Monday, all 16 students.
Check out his new Thomas, the Train backpack...
He was quite relaxed and comfortable. He barely looked at me when I left...

As a matter of fact, I had to beg for this photo with his teacher! hrmph!
My first day of school Mojito! aaah! peace at last!
...no reason, just wanted a pic of GG in the mix...with her cousin YZy and grandma JJ! ha!
1 comment:
Congrats on your big boys starting school!!! Throw back a mojito for me too :)
Post a Comment