I really did. I VIVIDLY recollect many times during my youth my mom "going off" at my Dad for throwing out various items that SHE DID NOT WANT thrown away.
the man can't see clutter or disarray. He fails to properly inspect what may well be something wanted and he rarely asked her if it was okay before chucking it in the garbage disposal, trash chute or garbage can. be it the woman's lunch, leftovers in the fridge, bags of laundry...
Fast forward 15 years and here I am living with a man with a similar affinity for "disposal" my lovely hubby throws my stuff out all the time. Recently, when the C-boy and I got ready to make cupcakes, we couldn't find the 12 cupcakes tins that we had used once. They weren't too damaged so in the interest of conservation. I cleaned out the tins and placed them in the kitchen for later use.
Not more than two days pass and we're gearing up to make another batch of cupcakes, when I notice they have vanished from the kitchen. ????? I ask for the tins,
Trini-hubby: "Oh I think I threw those out."
Me: oh yeah?
2 comments:
lol. my hubby would like to throw a lot of stuff out too but he doesn't. he is afraid of my wrath!
I feel you. OOF only wants to throw my stuff out though, never his!
Post a Comment