
After we threw out the recalled items, we still had a pretty stocked cabinet of drugs. Me personally am suffering with allergy related post-nasal drip and a related sore throat
which is a side effect of the drip. I plan to get a prescription for Rhincort which I hope will alleviate the symptoms.
J-Boy has Eczema for which we must give him Loratadine (Claritin) medicine to stop him from scratching the spots we slather Acquaphor ointment on twice a day. It's really bad behind his knee. Poor baby. That reminds me I need to call the pediatric dermatologist
My herbalist cousin-in-law insists, in addition to daily dosages of extra virgin olive oil that we give the boys an herbal syrup called Sambucol which has among its natural ingredients echineccea to help the boys with their immunity this season. I'm tempted to just give them the flu shot each because all of these drugs seem excessive
C-boy suffers from allergies and is usually the sturdier one of the two boys in terms of fending off viruses and infections, but every night, he's coughing. I've found that the PediaCare Gentle Vapors plug unit works pretty well to quiet the cough thru the night. We also have our ion and humidifier going at the same time.
PERSONALLY, I THINK MY HOUSE IS SICK and I fear there may be mold in the walls and basement that's messing us up, thus why I am very eager to move us out outta here AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I'd be relieved to get a number to quiet down the calls from Telemarketers too!
No comments:
Post a Comment