Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am my brother's Keeper


Seen at a baby shower I hosted attended by friends and about 7 little boys ranging in ages from 3 to 6. A 4 year old repeatedly grabs and takes away the balloon on a stick Jboy is playing with...until...Cboy spies it for the LAST TIME...runs up and retrieves it for his baby brother. Scolds balloon hog.

TriniDad beaming with pride at how Cboy took up for his little brother points it out to me.

I'm feeling really great about the two of them going to the same school come fall. Besides our two -child discount, I am feeling less sad about Jboy having to leave that germ cess pool of a day care he is in now. Despite it having a great educational program and wonderful teachers, I am not too cool about the cyclical germs he constantly brings into the house and has him sick all the time. Also, yesterday, they let some kid put sand on his head...again for the umpeenth time and this time, it turned into an inffection and caused TriniD to have to take off work and take Jboy to the Doc....Okay. I digress....what was I writing about again?

Oh yeah. The mischiefmakers are united!

3 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

doctors say all day cares are prone to more sicknesses but they say it works out better in the end as they are more resilient to germs once they start school and will miss less school days....which is fine with me.

Just Me said...

Your boys are really cute. I have a 8 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I love the fact that they are now in the same school and she can look out for him in the mornings and afternoons. He just loves his big sister, well, until she takes something he wants and then it is another story :)

JayJayGhatt said...

Yup. So true Brown. But boy until that "later" happens, I'm tested by constant runny nose that he has passed on to his infant sister who has had chest congestion for 3 weeks straight. *sigh*

Thanks, JM. I'm looking forward to the boys being in the same school.