yup. i was one of those "lame" women who tried to dress up sassy and chic to go see Sex and the City during it's premiere night last Friday. The entire theater was full of sets of 3-4 friends. So cute. Some news outlets did stories poking fun at "us" for attempting to dress like the SATC girls and go out for cocktails afterwards...I bucked the trend for getting a Cosmo afterwards with girls, I tried to be a trendsetter and ordered up another old favorite girly drink, a Kir Royale ---Champagne and Chambord (or Creme de Cassis) which always looks sophisticated when being sipped out of a champagne glass in a cute and trendy spot.
TriniDaddy took the kids out to the water fountain entertainment area in front of the theater for dinner while I went to the showing with only one friend. I LOVED THE MOVIE TOO! Not what I expected and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was especially considering I'm not really a SATC aficionado.
No comments:
Post a Comment