Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why I don't READ leisurely any longer....

5 30am - wake and pray, meditate
6-7:00 - Exercise in the basement
7-7:45 Get Kids ready for camp/school
7:45-8 Drop off one or both kids at school
8:10-8:40 Commute into DC
8:40-12:40 Work for THE MAN
12:40-1:40 Get my hustle on and work for self at local library while sneaking bites of lunch
1:40-4:30 Continue to Work for the MAN
4:40-5:10 Commute Home
5:10-6:00 Gather kids and pick up from Camp/Babysitters
6:-6:30 Unwind Free play, Take off Monkey Suit and Heels, Make Dinner
6:30:-7:00 Force kids to Eat
7:00-7:30 Play with GG/Take her for Jog or Walk around neighborhood
7:30-7:45 Play with JBoy
7:45-8:00 Play with Cboy
8:00-8:30 Joint Activities with all kids
8:30-9:00 Bed time Rituals (Bath, Bedtime story)
9:00-10:00 TV or Hang with TriniHubby and/or catch up on news/blogs/ web
10:00-12:00 Continue to get Hustle on Completing Projects for Firm Clients
12:00 Sleep (5.5 HOURS)
5:30 START ALL OVER AGAIN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my new years resolution was to read at least 20mins a day. And for the most part I stuck w/ it.
sometimes after I put the boys to bed I read before watching tv etc. I read when I'm eating (instead of watching tv or going online).
I walk with a book everywhere. When I'm waiting to pick up the kids I read for a few minutes. anytime I have I squeeze it in.
when I lived in NYC and took the commuted, I did some of my best reading on the train.
and when I miss a day, I try to make up for it on other days.
:)
Natasha C

JayJayGhatt said...

Good for you Natasha for sticking with it. Now that you mention it, I think I should try to squeeze it in during my commutes to and from work...that is after I finish putting on my makeup and catch up on the Express. :D

Amina said...

what a long day! I hope you get some time on weekends to sleep longer. What is your side hustle?

JayJayGhatt said...

nywele. thnx. funny stuff. i have a public relations and law firm. i'm doing THE MAN thing for 3 months on site temp thing.

Amina said...

wow!! That's great!!