Sunday, December 21, 2008

bullies in first grade? somebody call the school police?

pardon my rant...

there is this rough kid that man handles Cboy pretty much. They are friends, but when I went to pick up Cboy he was limping because this kid just doesn't know how to take it easy.

when I found out what happened I wanted to rough up the little booger, but I realize I need to stay out of jail and maintain my good reputation for the sake of my kids, at least.

this kid is in the first grade and wears like size 10 shoes by Gosh!

I want to tell his mom that the next time my kid gets knocked around too much, I'm calling a meeting to discuss plans for her to pay medical bills or to get her boy in to some therapy.

he's the youngest of two kids spaced far apart and I could tell the mom is quasi active. She did take time out of her schedule to chaperone a field trip, but the dad is an older feller and I could tell is not the type that would be engaging to a young son.

the boy is probably seeking craving attention and is probably roughhoused by his older siblings and only knows how to play rough.

i have a nephew who is quite rough and has been classified a bully himself. He is a gentle soul, but just is rough. Simple asthat. He's a very brilliant kid too!

not sure how smart this kid is though. He does finish his work first (Cboy is top of the curve right now and usually finishes second) so I wonder if he is very bright and bored in school or what his deal is?

Anyway, I'll try not to stress it...

--------
i am very excited about an upcoming post! I'm going to do some research on the type of stuff that those high faluting ultra exclusive schools test on and post it.

I am horribly behind with GG and Jarrod. I am so lucky they are naturally bright and got good smart genes from their daddy because Lord knows I've been slacking!

No comments: