
Wow! We tried to pick up a bottle of Sambucol for the kids and couldn't find a GNC within a 20 mile radius with it in stock.
The store clerks say as soon as the shipments come in, the stuff flies off the shelves.
Apparently, I am not the only one who knows that giving your kids a teaspoon of that Elderberry concoction a day does wonders to keep the ickies away.
I know this stuff works because JBoy who I affectionately call Roscoe, after the snotty nose caricature that Martin Lawrence portrayed on his long-running comedy Martin, has yet to become sick.
I can only credit our new ritual of arming the boys with this stuff for the change in course.
Luckily for us, we found a nearly full bottle in the back of the kitchen cabinet this weekend.
In the meantime, I am stalking my local GNC
1 comment:
Hi JJ,
My name is Mike and I work for the company that makes Sambucol (Healthcare Brands International, based in the UK).
As the father of 2 young kids living in the northeast, I agree that Sambucol is a great item. Both my 9 and 7 year old have been taking it since May and have not been sick once.
To date, we have been unsuccessful in our attepts to get GNC to carry our brand since it relaunched in new purple packaging this season.
For anyone (including yourself) who may be looking for Sambucol, please visit our newly designed website at www.Sambucol.com. We have listed many retail store and online retailers who carry Sambucol.
I can also be reached by sending a message from the "contact us" section of our website.
I hope this information helps. Best regards.
Mike from Sambucol....
Post a Comment