Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Gluttony at the Mischiefmakers'

Okay, so...one of the benefits of working from home is not having office snacks left in the break room to tempt me from whatever diet or weightloss effort I am on at any given moment.

Alas, I cannot escape the delicious delectable treats that Trinihubby brings home...

behold his bounty from this year's Holiday party and goodies exchange!


Notice it sits on the same table that holds the Gingerbread Train the boys and I made this week too while they were "supposed" to be recovering from some stomach bug! Man, I love those boogers but couldn't wait to get them out the house today and get some work done!
moist homemade carrot cake, candied walnuts, chocolates, chocolate covered espresso beans, banana bread....oh my!more sweet stuff...the boys and I created this week...got it from Costco for $15.00!!

ironically, it is strategically inches away from this healthy stuff we also got from Costco. Notice that only One apple has been eaten! We didn't even bother to give them a proper home. There they sit ignored in a corner! ha!we had fun building this thing...never mind how sloppily put together...yup. we had fun on our day off...

No comments: