Tuesday, December 16, 2008

exit...Stage Right!

so I did a very brave thing today. i sojourned through Marshalls picking out holiday gifts for the boys' teachers and other folks at school.

I got the usual stares and gawks from folks who probably thought 1. I was brave to attempt to shop with such a large brood; 2. must've started having kids young because I was outfitted in one of those puffy parkas that teenage girls like to wear.

Anyhoo...the boys were pretty good and GG kept busy with a cookie I opened up and fed her in the middle of the store. Jboy was his usual loud and bossy self, cracking all sorts of witty jokes and comments that put smirks on the faces of passerby shoppers.

When we were ready to go, I had done good and succeeded in getting gifts for everyone on the list in that one store!

Jboy, who had climbed out of the shopping cart and was frolicking in between clothing racks declared, Okay MOM!! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!

that was hilarious and cracked me up!

No comments: