Monday, December 1, 2008

walk don't run...

get over to Loehmann's if you can and care to get some great deals on quality constructed and crafted clothes (never mind that they are designer originals) for pretty cheap prices.

I got a rare opportunity to sneak out yesterday. I neededwanted a manicure and pedicure but opted to wait it out for a little while longer. Instead, I headed out to my local Loehmann's store where I scored BIG! I got a $400.00 Cashmere Wool Blend Via Spiga coat for $150.00!! All coats were 25% off and there were plenty coats for $99.00 and under.

I so wish I could have splurged on the 100% Cashmere Tahari full length coat which retails for $1200.00 but was there on sale for $600.00 which would have dropped to $450.00 with the 25%off. Not today.

I made my way to Target to pick up some boots and mittens for GG and there I found they were selling boxes of Quaker brand cereals (like Cap'n Crunsh) for just $2.75 and if you purchased 4, which would have been economical considering those cereals sell for about $5-6 normally, you get a 60ounce carton of Tropicana OJ for FREE!

1 comment:

Diva Discount said...

Great finds! It's even better this week!! Starting today, the holiday shopping is in full swing and there is an Extra 30% off all coats... find names like DKNY, Anne Klein, Laundry and others! you just can't steer wrong for discount designer clothing at Loehmanns!