
I want so bad to be a Feng Shui master in my house, but my boys TRASH my home. They TRASH my Car! I mean we try to teach them to respect their home and property, but they just like to hear me fuss them out about discarding their empty juice boxes on the SUV floor, kicking off their shoes and leaving them at the bottom of the stairs...and committing all sorts of similar offenses!
Because of them, I lose control of the center of my brain that exercises self restraint, the center that usually disappears certain times of the month, and I just gather all the crap in my sight and chuck it all in the trash!!
Yes, we've lost keys, Pens, items of clothing, business cards and other quasi important stuff that have fallen victim to my Feng Shui rage/declutter fits!
My husband brought home two jalapeno peppers. We cannot find them. The poor fellah wants to dice them up and put them in his tuna melt. I fear I have to release the bad news to him.
photocredit
No comments:
Post a Comment