Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday Folly: Tis the Season to be Stuffed with Sweets!

...so TriniHubby had his office annual Holiday lunch and gift exchange and the man bring home over 5,000 calories of Junk food

(2 Tins of truffles, an assortment of Bailey's Irish Creme filled chocolates, Chocolate covered cherries, home made brownies, homemade sugar and cinammon coated walnuts, assorted chocolates, Hershey kisses peanut butter cookies, coffee, chocolate covered Espresso beans...)

OH BOY!

so the plan is to re-gift some of this stuff TOMORROW to our kids' schools!

These sweet treats gave me an idea about gifts this year. I usually do Bath and Body works products, but found out that Bloomies is having a sale on its gift food products that I think I will check out. In keeping with the food theme, I think i may pick up a crate of my favorite Port Wine to give to hosts of various parties and to those few lushes on my list.

a law school buddy introduced me to "Sweet Katherine" which is manufactured by a local Maryland winery, Elk Run, in western Maryland.

No comments: