Monday, December 17, 2007

would you hire a hot nanny?


As I near having to possibly hire a nanny or figure out some other child care option for another baby, an article from MOM LOGIC.COM caught my eye where they explored the idea of hiring a "hot" nanny. Several celeb men have succumbed to the pressure of having to resist a hot nanny, among them Jude Law, David Beckham and Robin Williams. But what had me cracking up and going hmmm was the response of the moms they queried:
(photo: Getty images)
----------------



One of our Moms says her occasional sitter is gorgeous. "I'm less concerned about a sitter's appearance than her personality. If I felt like she 'connected' with my husband in other ways—I'd have to let her go."


Another Mom's answer was short and sweeet. "No."She eventually added, "It's like when you're on a diet and you don't want chocolate cake in the house. I trust my husband. But I really don't want to expose him to temptation if I can help it!"


One Mom said "I don't want some hot nanny in my house, picking up toys with her young, tight, little ass. Nope. I don't want it."


Another Mom said she's always had nannies who looked like supermodels. "The funny thing is, my husband always hired them." Hmmm.

No comments: