unfortunately, only one cookie actually made it out of the car. yeah. burn 300 calories. put 300 back on...
anyway, so the boys were in the middle of a nap when I came home. Cboy was the first to wake up. i instruct him to eat half a cookie and leave the other half for his brother.
OH BOY! M&M cookies! My favorite!, Cboy exclaimed.
he showed me half a cookie. I nodded my head and he sat and watched me play with GG on the floor while he ate his cookie.
10 minutes later, J boy wakes up and I happily report there is a cookie waiting for him. I go to the bag and notice just crumbs. hmmm
I call down to Cboy who was running around the floor below.
Me: "Um, Cboy!!"
Cboy:Yes mom!
Me: "Where is the other half of the cookie for Jboy?"
Cboy: "I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT."
Well that is a creative denial if I ever heard one. Hrmpf! Well what was I to expect that a 6 year old would actually have the discipline to only eat half a cookie when he had open access to an entire other half!? FUNNY STUFF.
-----

speaking of Cookie, I got a free trial offer for this new magazine call COOKIE
The tag lined piqued my interest further that the magazine promises to meld the fashionable woman with the mom in all of us. If that's not a cal to all fashionista moms, I don't know what is! It also helps that they will be sending me a free bag just for trying the magazine. I collect bags, you know.

I'm looking forward to tearing into it when my debut issue arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment