Thursday, July 24, 2008

metro fodder

so....what's up with those people who couldn't get seats on the train and then hover over your seat reading whatever it is you are reading or working on???

um, " CAN YOU GET YOUR HOT BREATH OFF MY NECK, PLEASE???!!!???"

Thank God, my temp Gig is up and I don't have to commute into the city any longer! Yup. I got the axe cause they apparently didn't have any more work for me to do! um yeah. okay.

It was truly a blessing nonetheless as I obtained two clients this month that have been keeping me pretty busy and require me to set up and attend numerous meetings all over town so....not sure how I would've handled that obligation with the daily 910-5 grind anyway...

it's all good! everything happens for a reason, as they say.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I do not miss riding the metro! I used to ride it home during the time the kids got out of schoola dn they were loud and rude. One day, a guy said the kids need their own car so the adults could ride in peace:)