...you don't go back man. I had the UTMOST PLEASURE to experience for the first time this awesome airline during my roundtrip flight to LA last week.
I was blown away by the cool purple light illuminating from the aisles as I stepped through the doors of the plane. Then the cutest petitist (is that a word?) flight attendants of both genders and all sorts of races greeted me with a friendly smile. After walking past the first 3 rows of oversized leather seats, I was pleasantly surprised to see WE ALL HAD BIG BLACK LEATHER SEATS!!! Actually, I learned that the lighting is mood lighting that adjusts and was designed to maximize comfort, limit eye strain and calm the nerves of what many deem an anxious experience: traveling in an airplane. Wow! Score one for customer consideration.
woo hoo! Once I sat down, I noticed my own private entertainment screen that pulled out and came with a remote control and a keyboard. huh? Whoooaaa! This thing was more than a TV, it was a total entertainment system. I could watch LIVE satellite TV! That's right. You don't have to miss that episode of Heroes that comes on during your trip. Wow! I could order movies (at cost) on demand. I could catch up on the latest music videos from a wide range of genres. There was music and I could drag and click and create my own music play list to listen to during the flight...and if I were single and wanted to chat with the cute hunk of meat sitting in Seat 17 A who I passed on the way to my seat, I could've initiated a passenger-to-passenger chat! But the thing is an in-flight dating/mating service too! Waaaaaaaaait! I also had the luxury of ordering and paying for food and drink (cause you know these days, all your airplane ticket gets you is a ride to your destination and back).
And the best part is, there were plenty of videos and games the kiddies could play. No need to bring along your own personal DVD player (for the plane anyway) to entertain the kids during long flights. With the keyboard, the kids could engage in fun interactive games on their own screen and leave you to kick back relax and/or sleep. Nice, Virgin America! Richard Branson, will you adopt me?
Too bad it has limited cities it flies into (San Diego, Las Vegas, Seattle, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, Washington, DC and LA), but good thing all those cities are places I like to visit (except LA).
You've got a new Frequent Flier member right here! Yes Sir, club eleVAte!! I'm signing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment