Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In the last 24 hours


...i slept for a total of 4 hours....

...i watched my baby girl sit on her tush and play with her toys for an entire 15 minutes without toppling over as usual...

...i was called a snob by someone, and realized, *sigh* I think I really am. must work on that. i hate snobs....can't be self-loathing now...

...went to a networking event and scored some big connects...

...finished a 30 page memo i had been working on creating for 5 weeks at my temp gig...

...realized that one of my favorite things I love about owning a Blackberry again, is hearing the constant buzzing and ringing and dinging signaling new messages. Any other person would feel some anxiety about that. NOT ME!!....

...I am also digging how crisp the photo quality is and am I the last one on earth to learn that camera phones now come with flashes? I TOOK THAT PHOTO ABOVE WITH MY CAMERA PHONE. There's a video too so no more missing precious moments and both videos and photos can be captured and emailed or updated to FACEBOOK. Another plus, I (1) get instant updates on friends, (2) can comment on my and others' photos and see other comments to my photos instantly without having to open up a separate new window as I would accessing FB on a desktop.; (3) can update my status and (4) send someone a FB email. It's a marvelous TOOL/TOY for a self-professed facebook fanatic..


I think I'll call it an early night even though I'd love to wake up and run on the treadmill and work some other client deliverables. A hot cup of tea and a nursing baby will do me good

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

30 pages!!! Woman, that's not a memo - that's a dissertation! :)

JayJayGhatt said...

I KNOW right, Tif! crazy!!