Me: I'm coming after you Mischiefmaker#1, 'aaaaaaahhhhh'. I'm going to bite you Mischiefmaker#1.' aaaaaaaah!!!'
look, Mischiefmaker#1, at my teeth. My finger nails are about to dig in to your flesh
What do you do? What do you say?
Mischiefmaker#1: *giggle*. Stop Mischiefmaker#2. Don't bite! *giggle*
Me: Mischiefmaker#1 man, stop laughing. get serious. you have to know what to do.
This is me and Mischiefmaker#1 engaging in a little role playing game exercise to prepare him for Mischiefmaker#2's recent biting attacks.
My mother said Mischiefmaker#2 bit her butt today. Took in a big chunk and everything. Yesterday, his bite left a mark on Mischiefmaker#1's forearm. That was the impetus behind our role playing and me vowing to search the internet for suggestions on dealing with this problem.
*sigh*
That's my Mischiefmaker#2.
On the positive side:
(1) he recognized TriniD's mom on the telephone and called her "ma-ma" and everything.
(2) i pointed to the stars in the sky Friday night and he responded, "Sky". I didn't know he knew that word.
(3) going over our flash cards, i learned he knows more words than I thought and that he can count to 10 and sing "roughly" the alphabet song on his own.
Yay Mischiefmaker#2, you little vampire, you!
2 comments:
Hopefully this is a very very brief phase. We had a biting issue right around ETot's 2nd birthday- turns out his 2 year molar's were coming in and once they arrived he stopped. Sounds like you just need to get some new body armor for the family- football pads perhaps?
Thanks, Yo. Jarrod has one set of molars but the 2nd set has yet to surface. Hmm? Football pads? Hadn't thought of that.
your Etot is sooooo adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person one day.
Post a Comment