two new sites to meet dozens, if not hundreds of new bloggers, including scores of mommy (and daddy) blogs. the bonus is these services are great tools to draw more traffic to the blog (though i'm not quite sure if i want more traffic yet. i'm up in the air with that one. straddling the privacy fence. don't think dave wants our business out there like that. better start using pseudonyms or something like Mammynicechile)
Anywho, the sites are
(1) Del.icio.us allows you organize all the sites you go to, and to search and save the results. You can see who else has bookmarked the site, and link your account to your blog. it helps generate traffic to your site.
(2) Mybloglog allows you to register your various blogs and sort them in a community. Others in its community of 30K or so can view your profile read your blogs, join your personal community. When you join a community and or post a comment, all of that community's readers can then click your profile and thus you can get more visitors. Likewise, you can use the site to meet and learn of dozens of other wonderful bloggers out there....
NOT THAT I HAVE TIME TO ENGAGE IN ANY OF THIS, but thought I'd share.
i'm prolly too late, but anyway (thanks ebonymommy aka Ebonymom for the source of discovery and inspiration) (smile)
6 comments:
I'm hooked on mybloglog- I've met so many cool folx there. Definitely let me know when you sign up so I can at least link you :)
i've signed up. i'm jjghatt, i think. look at your recent readers at the bottom of your page and you'll see my goofy mug! :)
oops. nope i'm jj6412.
Thanks for the tips. Have you ever visited bloggingbaby.com? Lots of mommy stories there :D
ooooh. No, hadn't known about this one...so far I like! It's perfect for me a good blend of celeb gossip and photos, tips and social commentary. thanks, Saucy!
Thank you for taking time to visit the Electronic Village this past weekend. It appears that we have similiar tastes in blogger templates [smile]!
peace, Villager
Post a Comment