Thursday, March 15, 2007

diagnosis: passive aggressive

Mischiefmaker#1 doesn't ask for a snack or if he can watch his favorite show on TV, he tells me in the most passive agressive way:

"Mommy, its too late for eating a sweet snack?" or "Playing Disney on the computer is too late?"

I didn't know children could inherit a knack for being manipulative like that. I blame TriniD for this one. He is quite the passive agressive man, I imagine most men are passive agressive as in

"you going out in that?" or "okay, you won't be home for another hour. That's okay. I won't go pick up my laundry. I'll just stay here all day minding the children while you hang out all day."

Auuuugh!!! Say what you mean already and stop trying to trick me into feeling guilty or guessing what you really want.

So....when Mischiefmaker#1 says, "We don't have time to go to the playground today, Mommy." I know it is not his fault my husband passed down the "passive agressive" gene to him.

Gotta Love my boys!!

on another note, Duke Lost in the first round of the NCAA College basketball tournament! God is Good! University of Maryland (lifetime Duke rivals) Rejoice!!!! What a great night!

No comments: