WARNING---GROSS POST----DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE EATING
So, Mischiefmaker#1 was in this nasty habit of not properly cleaning his bum after using the bathroom and we'd discover all these streaks in his undies at the end of the day. We'd fuss him out about the importance of doing a better job at wiping his butt when he does the #2 especially.
Poor child. We must have scarred him for life. Recently, we started discovering his underwear at the bottom of his bookbag everyday. Was not sure if my mom had put them there. He goes to my mom after school. Finally, we started noticing that Mischiefmaker#1 wouldn't be wearing underwear at the end of the night. Ah ha! It appeard to us that the underwear in the bookbag never had streaks.
Mischiefmaker#1's solution to streaks! He'd take off his jockey shorts before taking a dump. "I take them off cause I don't want to get doo doo in them." Mischiefmaker#1 confessed.
That kid is too smart for his own good. I guess we have to work this out b/c I don't want him to have to sneak his underwear into his bookbag at school. There's got to be a better way. I can just see being teased in his future and that says a lot about how senstitive a boy Mischiefmaker#1 is.
Just has to be!
3 comments:
too funny! i guess that's his way of the 'skid marks' no longer being an issue! hee hee....
Lawd! De boy bright for days! But what I'm trying to figure out is...does he take his bag with him to the bathroom? did anyone at school notice this strange behaviour? does he stick it in his pocket and wait 'til he gets back to class to stash it?
My daughter is 4 and I've resigned myself to the fact that with time she'll get better at wiping herself. I'm just happy that she got over the phobia of getting do-do on her hands while wiping and now she's proud of the fact that she can do it herself. Whew! One hurdle at a time...
i know 'rah...i wonder how he does it....im going to ask him tonight!
good for your lil girl finally gettig it right. girls are usually more advanced in the potty department, i find.
Post a Comment