
I know I am not the only mom who sometimes racks her brain looking for activities to entertain the kids that do not include a television, a computer and a video game counsel. Well...I was at J boy's book fair this afternoon and happened upon this little book, Mama's Little Book of Tricks, which is choc-full of quick and easy tricks and games that require little to no props. It has stuff for
- The backseat of the car during long trips
- Plane trips
- Dining out at restaurants before the waiter and/or food comes out
- Grocery shopping trips
- Outdoors and nature activities
- Arts and crafts
- Sports and Games
Includes stuff for infants up to kids 7 years old!
1 comment:
JJ this book sounds like amust-have. I'm going to check it out on Amazon. Mamma can never have too many tricks ;-)
Post a Comment