
Did I tell ya, I am thoroughly enjoying the free trial of XM Satellite radio that came with the new SUV we got this past December?
I am especially loving the comedy channels and hearing all the hilarious stand up comic bits. Michael Jackson has his own channel and I can get my Jackson fix anytime. There is also an Oprah channel, perfect for my mother in law who is a ardent member of the Church of Oprah!
HA!
I am praying to God, the folks at XM kinda forget that I'm over here still not paying even though I agreed to extend the plan for 6 more months. I'm going to be so sad when they figure it out and my signal goes dead! That will be the day that laughter exists no more in between stop lights from my house and the boys' schools, cause I darn sure aint venturing too far from my house unless I have to with these darn high Gas prices.
Last week, I pumped $59.00 to fill the tank! FIFTY NINE DOLLARS!!!!! Could a small village in Africa not eat for a month on that?...er...well with the rise in cost of rice, maybe not! *sigh*
2 comments:
I hate to tell you babe but that free trial will end promptly on the expiration date.
Enjoy though, I loved it to but not enough to actually pay for it lolol
girl, TP. it's like they stalk the blogsphere or internet and FOUND ME THIS WEEK!!! AAAAY!!!
Good thing tho is that, b/c i said no renew, they offer me three more months for $5 a month. i'll take it!
Post a Comment