Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Persistant Worm


too bad our new camera only arrived yesterday afternoon. I would have loved to have gotten a photo of the tiny baby caterpillar that accompanied me Cboy and GG on Monday to pick up J boy from school.

That little fellah held on to dear life to my driver's side windshield! I figure he fell off one of the dozens of tree branches that hover over my backyard and driveway.

What a trooper!

When we got home, the boys proceeded to welcome him to the family by zapping the little critter in the bug catcher and staring at him for 10 minutes...well until they discovered that the creature had cousins...DOZENS OF THEM...littering the back yard, crawling up my neck, hanging off the baby's car seat....

For the record, I'm not even gonna mention that layer of tree pollen that I found lightly dusted over my computer keyboard and telephone this morning. I guess leaving the office window open is no longer an option. *sigh*


tis the season Folks!!! aHHH what a great way to Celebrate Earth Week!

No comments: